- Full time contract and industry competitive compensation package.
- Professional development in an international environment.
- Individual career path – Internal training programs; mentoring and coaching during your career development; workshops based on your career needs.
- Regular performance assessment.
- Healthy work environment – company sponsored medical program, sport activities and transportation; accommodating working schedule for mothers; opportunity to work from home.
- Team activities and celebrations
The Project Manager will have responsibility over a number of projects ensuring each project is set up efficiently, liaising with the client over issues affecting setup and fieldwork, ensuring established processes are followed during the fieldwork and required documentation is kept up to date. The Project Manager will report to a Client Operations Manager. This role would suit a motivated professional who enjoys building relationships and working as a part of a team, but also accept responsibility for their work as an individual.
- Excellent communication skills – specifically how to resolve the issues.
- Manage client expectations and communicate in a timely manner under pressure.
- Client management experience, providing a driven solution support.
- Familiarity with technological resources including Excel and web based survey tools.
- Experience with Net-MR or HummingBird will be considered as an asset.
- The successful manager should demonstrate the ability to be proactive, solution oriented and well organized.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi- task are essential.
- Experience in online research is an advantage.
- Manage every aspect of online project management.
- Communicating with client to ensure fieldwork requirements are met.
- Providing advice on project and questionnaire requirements.
- Survey scheduling and setup.
- Sample specification.
- Survey testing and validation.
- Survey monitoring.
- Keep account director and pricing team updated on survey status
- Handling queries from Panel care staff.
- Aptitude for working with company software tools
- Excellent communication skills in English (both oral & written)
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Skills with Excel, Net-MR, as well as SPSS would be beneficial
- Experience in Market Research is a plus
- Set up survey using company software tools
- Testing online surveys
- Specifying sample requirements for each survey
- Sending email invitations to members of consumer panels
- Monitoring fieldwork against specifications
- Taking appropriate action to complete fieldwork to meet schedule and specification
- Preparing status reports for Clients, Sales, Senior Project Managers
- Escalating issues to Sales Executives, Clients, Account Directors and Panel Partners in a timely manner
- Associated survey administrative tasks