Our Intelligent Services
We Provide a wide range of services to help our clients successfully achieve their desired goals. We help to change the world of information
With approximately 20 years of knowledge behind us and experience with all major platforms such as ConfirmIt / Decipher / Alida-Sparq and Sawtooth, our Survey programming team is uniquely suited to help with end-to-end project implementation, custom tools development and consultancy. We are experts in automation and can help with tasks such as platform migration, data consolidation and advanced reporting, either using and enhancing the built in survey software capabilities or developing unique respondent and client experience with out-of-the box solutions.
Through our clients, our programmers have worked on some of the most challenging and rewarding surveys. This requires not only a good understanding of the survey software at hand, but putting their programming and design capabilities to the test, thus ensuring the client requirements are understood and their concepts are recreated in unique respondent journeys.
What we offer is very good quality at a reasonable price and expertise in:
- Survey programming in your favorite platform
- Custom tools design and integration
- Automated response quality solutions and data processing automation
- Custom reporting
- Conjoint and MaxDiff design and implementation
- Cross-platform migration
- Gamification and innovative data collection techniques such as website UX / social network simulations, IRT and customized portals
- Standalone DIY solutions
The Quality Assurance team performs visual tests on all survey links programmed by BOR or third-party vendors using automation tools developed in-house and based on testing scenarios, prepared for the particular survey. Our QA team performs cross-platform and cross-device testing to ensure correct survey behavior, data gathering and optimal respondent experience.
The Data processing team specializes in the full range of DP related tasks such as: data checks and cleaning, weighting and data re-formatting, tabulations setup and QA, OE coding, advanced sampling, dashboarding and charting. We are using a mixture of data processing tools such as Quantum / SPSS / PowerBI / ASCRIBE and Q, to match the client expectations, outputting all data formats common for the market research industry.
Our DPs are prized for their knowledge and proficiency and frequent work directly with the clients’ insights teams to prepare the best deliverables for actionable insights.
Here is a short list of our main areas of expertise:
- Data checking and cleaning
- Weighting, complex reformatting and custom data formats delivery
- Text coding
- Charting and reporting (PBI)
- DP automation
- Conjoint analysis and reporting
Client Operations teams have been demonstrating competence in executing all the elements of the online market research in project management, data collection, fieldwork processes and ensuring timely delivery at high quality standard. We are very client focused, client-centric, with very flexible regional and multi-account structure and exposure.
Our expertise is including but not limited to:
- Panel, Sampling, Fieldwork and Project Management
- Managing sample only, full service, healthcare, tracking, wave and ad hoc quantitative and qualitative surveys
- Handling multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent client service and delivery that help to build effective client and internal relationships
- Building and maintaining long term trusting relationship with sample providers, partners and vendors
- Quality management and survey completion within budget and to the standard and timescale agreed with the client
- Questionnaire input, recommendations and advice as per the latest GDPR standards and regulations
- Quota monitoring, management and reporting on different hosting platforms, APIs or tools
- Experience of working to ISO quality control procedures
- Incentives management and allocation
- Data matching and appending
- Deploying and championing new (automation) software solutions, platforms and processes
- Insights and consulting on project execution, sampling strategies and efficiencies
Pricing teams are responsible for the whole bid and sales process execution – from the initial customer contact through the project closure and invoicing. We offer our clients consultancy around improving feasibility, cost adjustments and multiple options and revisions, based on years of experience and knowledge of the local and global markets. We have continuously built and maintained client relationships to ensure high and consistent client satisfaction.
Our expertise is including but not limited to:
- Accurately predicting feasibility, cost and timings of projects by analyzing various audience requirements
- Putting together accurate RFQs and preparing initial costings for simple, medium and high complexity projects
- Prepare visually appealing and accurate proposal documents
- Building and fostering relationships with new and existing clients while sustaining strict deadlines
- Consulting clients regarding recommended project approach(es) to include the use and application of online panel data to support various client’s objectives
- Securing repeat business and regularly offering improvements
- Applying custom rate cards
- Extending GDPR compliant guidelines and professional advice
- Scheduling invoices
- Assisting in preparation and updating financial reports
Get a quote from our team!
Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Do you have what it takes?
If you want to be part of a team which shapes the future of technology send us your CV